THE KEYS TO THE BIBLE
The best and richest Bible program ever made!
Bible Code Program
THE KEYS TO THE BIBLE
Bible Code Program - This is a Top Bible research program
with no knowledge of Hebrew necessary, that can be used both by beginners and professionals
PC with Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP, & Vista - 16MB RAM minimum, CD-ROM drive, 100 MB free hard drive space
SCREENSHOTS CLICK HERE
cart / check out
- Four free bonuses included!
- Bible Quiz - A best selling program with over 4000 questions all keyed to Bible reference, three levels, six categories of questions.
- Bible Screen Saver - a slide show with over 100 illustrations in beautiful color, including verse location and bilingual quotation of the text.
- Over 100 Biblical illustrations which you can copy and paste in your own text.
- Bible Code Movie Clip - a presentation of the Code theory.
Top Bible research program
No knowledge of Hebrew necessary
Can be used both by beginners and professionals
- - Bilingual Bible text in parallel columns
- - User specified menu language, English or Hebrew
- - On screen Hebrew keyboard
- - Bilingual commentaries of the Torah
- - The 613 Commandments of the Torah
- - Summary of each book of the Bible
- - Go to book/chapter/verse
- - Go to Torah portion of the week
- - Complete concordance of Biblical festivals
- - Biblical chronology
- - User expandable bilingual dictionary
- - Biblical lexicon
- - List of Biblical names with translation
- - Automatic code search
- - Automatic code report including statistics of the findings
- - Search within search of retrieved matrix
- - Virtual multi-dimensional matrix split
- - On screen tutorial
- - Seven methods of Gematria plus a User Specified Value method
- - Gematria dictionary and calculator
- - Letter substitution
- - Bilingual anagram feature
And much more!
What would you get in this incredible program?
Computronics Corporation in Savyon, Israel has created and sold Bible codes programs since 1990. With the new Keys To The Bible program they built on the base level of Bible Codes 2000 (has all the features of Bible Codes 2000 plus much more) and added exciting new features to improve Bible codes search capabilities, added an advanced Gematria engine to enable research in letters as numbers, and added a host of Bible study aids. These advanced features in Keys To The Bible will enable the user to search for their name in the Bible code, and look for past-present-future events. With each step in codes software development, the software makes the whole process of Bible codes research faster and easier.
- New Program features:
- * Matrix Manipulation: Turn the matrix vertical or horizontal, and reverse it for mirror image.
* Statistics: Gives an automatic correct statistical calculation of terms in the matrix, while providing some change capability for people who understand stats. Uniquely, the program allows the user to draw a box in the matrix containing the matrix terms and select "stats" to display the statistical information and matrix odds. It will be eye-opening for users to see the correct odds, which is something that was missing from Bible Codes 2000. Further below is a graphic of the stats for a small matrix.
* Matrix Report: A new 4-page automatically generated report shows parameters, findings, matrix information, and statistics for the Bible codes matrix you develop. Print it or save it, or export it as a MS Word document.
* Gematria Engine: Has 7 different accepted letter-number methods plus an 8th method which is a unique user specified value system. The 5 bilingual dictionaries tie into the Gematria engine as does the date database. Gematria is a method of exegesis (critical explanation or analysis of a text) used since the time of the Second Temple to derive insights into the sacred writings, to obtain interpretations of the text, or to illustrate a secular matter.
* Verse Retrieval: Allows verse retrieval in the text of the Bible in 8 different ways.
* Bible Chronology: Shows dates with events from the time of the birth of Abraham in 1950 BCE down through 110 CE. People who read the Bible will find this feature extremely helpful in learning what year an event took place.
* Biblical Festivals: Explains the 7 Jewish Feast days/periods, the Sabbath, New Moon, Purim, and Hanukkah with explanations and scriptures which show aspects of these Festivals.
* 613 Commandments of Maimonides: Shows all 613 commandments laid out by Maimonides in his book, Sefer HaMitzvot. They are divided into the 365 Prohibitions and 248 Mitzvot. Each one is linked so that with a click you go to the commandment in the Bible text and can see it in Hebrew and English translation. There is also a separate biography of Rambam (Maimonides) in English.
* Rashi Commentary: A verse-by-verse commentary on the Torah by Rashi, who is considered the greatest of the medieval sages. You can look at the English Rashi commentary or the Hebrew Rashi Commentary. Additionally, there is a separate "bio" on Rashi in English.
* Festival Concordance: Added to the already outstanding full Hebrew and English concordances that were in Bible Codes 2000 is a new Festival concordance. Select the festival you want to explore and it lists each verse in the Tanakh touching on the subject.
You can click on the link to go to it on-screen in the Bible text window.
* Torah Portion of the Week: Click on it to go to the Torah portion for the week used by all Jews all over the world.
* Bible Quiz: Included on the CD is the $29.95 program, Bible Quiz, with thousands of questions to test your Bible knowledge.
* Bible Illustrations: Also on the CD is world-famous artist Gustave Dore's illustrations of 100 Bible scenes in color.
- Base Level of Functions (what is in Bible Codes 2000 and thus also in Keys To The Bible):
- * 5 bilingual Hebrew-English dictionaries, allowing entering of code terms with no typing
1. Large expansive main dictionary
2. Lexicon of modern words and names of famous people
3. My Dictionary -- user modifiable bilingual dictionary
4. Bible Names Dictionary -- names from the Bible in English and Hebrew
5. First Names Dictionary -- wonderful aid with Hebrew spellings of first names
* Years Database -- Hebrew for all years from 1583 to 2150 CE
* Step-by-step on-screen Tutorial to teach you how to use the program with real examples
* Accurate statistical calculation of expected occurrences of search words and phrases
* On-screen keyboard for typing in Hebrew, or use your computer keyboard
* Very fast code searches
* Terms matching in the initial search uses computer power to find the right matrix
* True-type fonts modifiable, with user modifiable color settings
* Excellent matrix view allows customizing of shapes and colors
* Can add shapes around letters by clicking on them in the matrix -- visual identification of words & phrases
* You can do a dictionary search in the matrix that results in a bilingual list in Hebrew and English, of all words found using all 5 dictionaries and the years database
* You can search for an unlimited amount of words and phrases within the matrix
* Save your work, and pick up at the same point another day
* Print or save the matrix as a graphic, in color.
© 2004 - 2017 Olive Branch Ministries
Weeki Wachee, FL 34614